Sunday 1 March 2015

Meal Planning

I am sure that there are many wise words out there in the blogosphere about meal planning better than I can add.  However I will say this, it makes life much easier if you have a plan everyday of what you are going to eat, it also makes shopping easier. Anyway with out further ado here is my meal planning for a for a four week period:

MEAL PLAN
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxHwym7VC2stX1BNNWZ1VTVTbDQ/view?usp=sharing

I use a lot of Audrey Johns Lose Weight by eating recipes in my meal plan, she has loads of excellent ideas for good nutritious food that is low in calories.


As they kind of go together I have also uploaded my Master shopping list, I laminated this so that i can write any additional items I might need each week that are not on the master.

MASTER SHOPPING LIST


No comments:

Post a Comment